Instruction on how to install your hampton bay ceiling fan
Hampton bay offers the best models of ceiling fans for your house. But installing a ceiling fan can be a real struggle for everyone who doesn’t have the necessary experience with such a thing. Although you have to put some effort on it, Hampton bay ceiling fan suggest you to it by yourself. Below we are listing the steps you have to follow in order to have your new Hampton bay ceiling fan installed in the proper way.
- Turn off the power supply to the circuit or to the fuse in the fuse box. Once this is done and only then, you should remove the light installation
- Determine the center of the room where you have to install the hampton bay ceiling fan.
- Get a CONNECTING CASE FOR FANS from your home improvement store or from the electric store
- After you have decided where you want to install the fan, see if there is any electricity there
- Once you have determined that there are no obstructions (cables, hoses, claddings, etc. ), mark out the outline of your connector that you want to install on the ceiling and cut it with a saw for Rigip plates.
- If you are installing in a kitchen or dining room, and the existing power source you have chosen may consist of thicker # 12 cables, note the following:”Regardless of the location, you must be # 12-2 or # 12-3 Use a cable instead of # 14-2 or # 14-3 cable when the power source is connected via a cable and marked with a ” * ” in the text that precedes it.
- Pull a # 14-2 * or # 14-3 * cable from a distribution box that has both a # 14 * unconnected 220 volt cable and a neutral cable to the location of the fan.
- Ensure the connections of the connection housing according to the manufacturer’s instructions. All fans vibrate when in operation. Your design must be able to withstand this continuous load, which is why the use of terminal boxes is required by the regulations for electrical connections connected to the hampton bay ceiling fan.
- Decide whether a special cultivation is required. If you attach the fan to a beam ceiling or a sloping ceiling, some fans require special fittings to meet these requirements. These can be attached to the fan or not. Most fans incorporate a universal attachment that fixes a fan to a normal horizontal ceiling and to most oblique ceilings with the most common angles. Choose the one that best fits your needs. An extension can also be installed to lower the fan to the desired level.
Hampton bay ceiling fan are a simple and efficient way to move the room air. It can be a great asset to your home, but once it stops working or out of fashion, it may be important to know how to safely dismantle it. Most hampton bay ceiling fan can be easily removed using these methods described below.
- Always switch off the power in the fuse box before working on an electrical device.
- Place a ladder under the ceiling fan. You can place the ladder on the side of the fan so that you can reach the ceiling fan more easily if you have to reach between the wings.
- Remove the metal cap that blocks the bracket from the ceiling by loosening the screws on both sides. You can use a very short screwdriver to screw between the case on the ceiling and the fan. Once the metal cap is unscrewed, simply pull it down to rest on the fan. You can now also recognize the electrical connections between the fan and the deck cables.
- Test again that no current flows to the hampton bay ceiling fan. You can use a non-contact voltage tester, which checks the magnetic fields around the cables quickly and easily.
- Disconnect the cable clamps connecting the hampton bay ceiling fan cables to the power cables from the ceiling. As soon as you can hold them, you should turn them counterclockwise to unscrew them. Once you have disconnected the fan cables from the cables on the ceiling, you should plug the cable clamps back onto the cables that protrude from the ceiling.
- Hold the entire fan and slide the ball out of the joint at the top of the bracket. This connection can vary slightly, but it should be easy to slide out of the holder independently of the design. Remember to hold the fan firmly as soon as it is released from the holder.
- Lower the fan to the ground. It may be helpful to place it on the upper level of your ladder so you can re-adjust your grip and the fan can safely lift off the ladder. You have dismantled your ceiling fan, but you are not quite finished yet.
- Remove the bracket from the ceiling for the hampton bay ceiling fan. It is normally connected to the distribution box in the ceiling with two screws. It is a good idea to screw the screws back into the distribution box as soon as you have removed the bracket so that they are prepared for the next bracket that you want to mount there.
Other items in Hamtpon bay list are:
hampton bay website, hampton bay warranty, hampton bay wall plates, hampton bay woodbury, hampton bay wicker, hampton bay wall sconce, hampton bay white ceiling fan, hampton bay vanity, hampton bay vaurgas, hampton bay vanity light, hampton bay ventilation fan, hampton bay uc7067rc, hampton bay uc7083t, hampton bay uc7078t, hampton bay tacana, hampton bay tobago, hampton bay switch plates, hampton bay rockport, hampton bay remote, hampton bay remote app, hampton bay quincy, hampton bay quality, hampton bay quadripod, hampton bay phone number, hampton bay parts, hampton bay pergola, hampton bay ny, hampton bay nautical ceiling fan, hampton bay midili, hampton bay manual, hampton bay middleton, hampton bay manufacturer, hampton bay light kit, hampton bay lighting, hampton bay lemon grove.
Also see more hampton bay ceiling fan and ceiling fans parts or accesories.
hampton bay ceiling fan switch, hampton bay ceiling fan installation, hampton bay ceiling fan manual, hampton bay ceiling fan remote, hampton bay ceiling fan parts, hampton bay ceiling fan, hampton bay ceiling fan ac-552, hampton bay ceiling fan ac-527, hampton bay ceiling fan at home depot, hampton bay ceiling fan company, hampton bay ceiling fan cap, hampton bay ceiling fan catalog, hampton bay ceiling fan ef200da-52, hampton bay ceiling fan ef200-36